Author Wendy Eley Visits for Friendship Friday
Please welcome multi-talented author, Wendy Eley. Wendy will run the gauntlet of our weird questions with ten fascinating answers, then give us a teaser about her book Confessions. Now here’s Wendy.
Thank you for letting me visit, Rue! I’m so glad to be here. Well, let me introduce myself. I’m Wendy, a contemporary romance and romantic suspense author, who lives in Arizona. I have my own real-life hero and three teenagers that keep me really busy.
I usually stick to contemporary romance or romantic suspense, but I do have a light paranormal romance out. My newest release is actually a re-release. Confessions is the first book in the Desert Secrets Series. In the story, Chelsea must return to her hometown to confess to Jordan why she left so many years ago. He already knows that she’d been pregnant, but where is the child now? They must come together to find the daughter Jordan wants.
You can find Confessions here: http://amzn.com/B00A3FVT84
1. In scale from 1-5, how afraid of dark are you?
I’d say about a 3 ½. The bathroom is across the hall from my bedroom and I sleep with the light on. I also don’t like going outside in the dark if I’m alone.
2. The person you would never want to meet?
OMG! I would never want to meet the girl from The Ring. Have you watched the movie? That chick scares the crap out of me every time my daughter watches that movie… with her hair hanging down in her face as she crawls out of the TV.
3. Who is the person you trust most?
I trust my cat, Kujo, the most. Yes, she is named after the Stephen King dog but added our own twist to the name by spelling it with a K. Anyway, why do I trust her over ever other wonderful person in my life? Because that cat follows me all over the house. She even sits in the bathroom while I shower. She knows all my secrets and can’t tell a soul!
4. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The only ring tone I have is “I’m Sexy and I Know It”. My family loves to stand on the other side of the building while I’m taking care of business… like at the electric company… and call me so my ring tone blasts!
5. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
This pretty much goes with another question in the interview, but CHANNING TATUM! Honestly though, if given the opportunity to sleep with him, I’d probably die of shock before the sex started!
6. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Same rules as above. Who is it?
Eminem. He has this bad-boy sexiness going on and would be delicious.
7. Now that you’ve slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy Moley, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
I’d buy the morning after pill.
8. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be?
So simple! I’d want to be invisible, so I could fulfill my admiration to hot guys and nosiness. I could do a whole lot without anyone seeing me!
9. This question still counts, even for those of you who are under age. Check it out. You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it gonna be?
The strip club that Magic Mike works at! Oh heck yeah. I don’t think I’d ever want to leave as long as Channing Tatum occupied the stage 😉
10. Hopefully you didn’t mention this in the super-powers question…. If you did, then we’ll just expand on that. Check it out… Suddenly, you have gained the ability to FLOAT!!! Whose house are you going to float to first, and be like “Dude, check it out, I can freaking FLOAT!!”
I’d float over to Louisiana to author Catherine Wolff’s house. I’d have to giver her some of the radio-active fruit too because she’d want to float with me to see what it’s like.
You can find Wendy:
Email: email@example.com , Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wendy-Ely/159969607422152. Amazon author page: http://amzn.com/e/B008SA6TJK, Twitter: @wendyelyauthor, Blog: http://www.wendyely.blogspot.com/
A teaser from Wendy’s newest release:
Jordan slid to the side so she could position herself in front of the monitor and keyboard. His hand brushed her thigh, sending sparks through her. It took effort to remind herself that the task at hand was much more important than his thigh resting against hers, or his hand moving to the back of her chair and his fingers playing with a strand of her hair.
Denying the temptation was a lost cause. She wanted Jordan, and wanted him bad, but she could only admit it to herself. Even though she was supposed to be looking for her daughter, every part of her body yearned for Jordan’s touch.